I got bored with all the weathering, which i will be constantly updating, and i got my figures out of the box.
I bought 2 new sets of Vallejo acrylics. I never use them paints, but i heard lot of good about them from different sources, and decided to give them a go.
Resin figures from Warriors.
Some filling, and cleaning is required, but overall nice figures. Dry fitted before painting.
All the seams were filled in with highly dilluted Milliput, and sanded smooth. Washed the figures in warm, soapy water, and installed them on the soft drink tops. Delicate mist of Tamiya grey primer, and left to cure in empty Rafaello chocolates box.
Tamiya flat black for base colour, after cleaning all the imperfections highlighted by primer.